Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank You Malibu!

It is summer in Texas.
Summer in Texas means it's HOT.
It's not warm...
It's not balmy...
It's melt-the-soles-of-your-boots, hair-bursting-into-flames, burn-the-flesh-off-your-butt, melt-your-face-off HOT!

My favorite trick of the Chevy Malibu is the remote start.
I can start the car from my air conditioned house, or the cool store and by the time I get into the Malibu it's cool!

It saves my make-up from melting off.
It saved my hair from drooping.
It saves the ice cream from melting.
It saves the kids from screaming when they touch the seat-belt buckles.

Check it out!
Here is a handy video to show you how easy it is to save yourself from the Texas heat.

Remote Start from Dana Clover on Vimeo.

3 comments:

April was in CA now MA said...

Ok, I'm definitely envious now! LOL That is awesome!! I'd imagine that would be pretty handy in the winter too to get a head start on scraping ice off the windshield. This makes me want a Malibu!

Desirée said...

You should see my Lincoln MKS, it has air conditioned seats, which are awesome!

Miss Tori said...

My Saturn Aura XR has the remote start, heated leather seats, auto defrost, and lots of other bells and whistles. Plus a huge trunk. I think the Aura and Malibu are cousins. Too bad GM got rid of Saturn.

Post a Comment

Never Miss a Post