Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Not What Chevy Had in Mind....

When I first got the Malibu, I thought it was a cute car.
But never in a million years would it be something I would or could ever use in my daily life.
I mean... I have a farm. I have 5 kids. I haul stuff. I need a truck!`

Well... as I was enjoying driving around town today running some errands, I remembered that I desperately needed feed and hay for the Mama cow.
I really didn't want to drive all the way back to the farm and pick up the truck and then turn around and go back to town for some feed.
I pulled into the feed store and thought...
The Malibu has a big trunk.
No... The Malibu has a HUGE trunk.
I wondered.....


And ...
null
It FIT!!

But...
null
Not only did I fit a whole bale of hay in the trunk of the Malibu...
null
But TWO 50lb bags of feed with it!

and to tell ya the truth?... I could have stuck another bag in there too!

I'm sure this wasn't what Chevy (Or John Keating Chevy) had in mind when they let me use this beautiful car for a month.
But, HEY! a Farm Mom has gotta do what a farm mom has gotta do!

Dana (the Homesteading Housewife)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Never Miss a Post