Wednesday, August 4, 2010

OnStar to the Rescue!

Yesterday I took my Grandmother out to lunch for her birthday.
My grandmother does NOT live way out in the sticks like I do, she has every kind of restaurant you could ever dream of within 5 miles of her house!
I wanted to take her somewhere she has never been before...

The problem with that is, If we went somewhere she had never been that means neither of us would have a clue how to get there!
Usually, I plan ahead and use my computer to get directions, but ai didn't take my computer to her house, and grandma sure is NOT connected ton the internet!

Never fear! The Malibu has OnStar!
With one simple push of a button they can send you turn by turn directions right to your car!
See how easy it is??

OnStar1 from Dana Clover on Vimeo.



OnStar2 from Dana Clover on Vimeo.



it's like magic!
With one simple push of the OnStar button I got simple to understand and follow turn by turn driving directions to the restaurant!

My Grandmother fell in LOVE with the Malibu and all it's cool extras and she wants one for her next birthday! uh oh!
Thanks Chevy and OnStar!

1 comments:

CottonLady said...

Dana, that was cool! I have OnStar, but not the directional aspect of it. You're such a good granddaughter...taking her Grandma to lunch. Hope it was good! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings!
CottonLady

Post a Comment

Never Miss a Post